The SOP Initiative has announced the composition of its newly appointed executive committee. According to the Christian youth group’s constitution, members of this committee, also known as Family Heads, will assume leadership from 2021 to 2023.
Seun Ayeni, the exco team’s leader and president of the SOP Initiative, has named the team he will be working with for the next two years the ‘Sons of Issachar,’ believing that, like the biblical sons of Issachar (1 Chronicles 12:32), God will release the grace to understand the signs of a time like this in order for them to run according to God’s will.
The 10-person exco is listed below:
- President – Seun Ayeni
- Vice President & Head of E05 – Funmi Amugo
- Head of Finance and General Administration – Tunde Adenuga
- Head of Human Capital Development – Debra Kiroro
- Head of Music – Boluwatife Adegoke-Adeyemo
- Head of Arts – Damilare Ayeni
- Head of Corporate Affairs – Oreoluwa Tokunboh
- Head of Technical – Olumide Oluwalegan
- Head of Welfare – Seyi Ehikioya-Osagie
- ConnectCharity Project Lead – Segun Adeleke
You can read more about them on the exco page.