The SOP initiative Excos have announced this Sunday – August 11, 2019 as the commencement date for rehearsals towards the 2019 AmuwoCarol.
Family and unit heads are prepared to receive the new members at the first meeting which will hold at the CAC WOSEM English Chapel at Amuwo Odofin Estate by 4pm.
Members will again split into different families of their choice, depending on their areas of strength or passion. These families include:
- Music [Choristers & Musicians]
- Arts [Dance & Drama]
- E05 [Programme planners, Comperes and Artists Coordinators]
- Welfare [Uniforms, Hospitality & Gifts, Caregivers]
- Technical [Lights, Sound, Audiovisuals and Facility Management]
- Human Capital [Training, Evangelism, Prayer, Counselling]
- Administration [Finance, Secretariat, Protocol, and Security]
- ConnectCharity [see more details here]
- Corporate Affairs [PR & Publications, Visual Design, Social media, and Publicity]